Sunday, May 15, 2011

New Series - Family Sayings Sunday - Fine as frog hair!

Ok, I think I have found something out about myself, I post on a more regular basis if I have a series for which I am posting.

So, with that in mind, I am going to start a new series for myself called, "Family Sayings Sunday." These postings will contain sayings that I have heard my family use while growing up and then an explanation/translation of the saying. Full disclosure: I've even been heard using most of these. ;)

"What makes your family sayings so special Deb?" you're asking. Well, nothing, and honestly these are probably sayings that many families use.

But, I got the idea for this series because of the reactions I get while talking to people who "aren't from 'round here." These "pardon me" reactions usually happen after I use what I thought was a common saying but they have never heard before.

So, without further adieu, here is this week's saying:
"Fine as frog hair"
This saying would be used in response to the question, "How are you doing?"

Now, if all goes as planned, I will be back next week with another installment of "Family Sayings Sunday."

Hope you enjoyed, glad you stopped by and please come back again ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails