Sunday, January 23, 2011

I gave my genealogy 101 workshop presentation yesterday!

Hello one and all,

I thought you all might want an update on how the presentation went yesterday.

I had previously posted about an upcoming genealogy presentation that was being given at Farmington in this posting.

No one was more surprised then me at how many people were there. The room was set up with tables and chairs enough for 40 people. By the time I got started there was another 10 or 11 extra chairs lining the walls. It was awesome!

There was a wonderful vibe in the room with everyone wanting to learn how to get started in finding their ancestors. After a short break Rae Ann gave a wonderful presentation on how to preserve the family heirlooms that your research uncovers.

I don't know what will come from this but I really enjoyed the experience.

Hope you enjoyed, glad you stopped by and please come back again ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails