Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sentimental Sunday - A Thanks to my Followers

This isn't going to be a typical Sentimental Sunday posting, because rather than focusing on a story of one of my ancestors, I am focusing on the present. My followers.

I wanted to take a moment to make a posting thanking you all. Why you ask?

Well, I know from looking around the Internet that there are ALOT of blogs, and I am shocked at how many genealogy blogs are out there. You have many choices to pick, but you chose mine and I really cherish that!

I also appreciate how you have stuck with me through the constant changing of the look of this blog in the last month. I do believe that I have finally come to a design that I like thanks to the new Blogger Template Designer that I found at Blogger Buzz: Express yourself with the Blogger Template Designer

So again thanks SO much for being a follower of mine and giving me such wonderful feed back on the postings that I have made up til now.

And as always:
Hope you enjoyed, glad you stopped by and please come back again ;)

3 comments:

  1. Aren't these new templates a blast? I like this picture window template and used it for one of my other blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your blog, Deborah. It looks great too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your post is perfectly appropriate for Sentimental Sunday! We are all so connected in this community, and sometimes (I know) the emotional impact of the support we get here can be overwhelming. :)

    I love the new look of your blog!

    Renate

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails