Saturday, March 20, 2010

My day at Farmington

I thought I'd drop a quick follow up note about my volunteering shift today at Farmington. The nice, sunny, warm day today brought more people out today then we had in the whole month of February. We love being this busy!

Now as I sit typing this my feet are hurting and my voice is almost shot. But I love volunteering at the house. I love the face of the kids when you tell them that there wasn't any electricity in the house or that the spring-house was used because they didn't have a refrigerator.

So, I'll continue to volunteer, but I think I'm going to get better walking shoes so my feet won't hurt as much from now on.....Or maybe I could get my husband to give me a foot massage.......hmmmm maybe.

Hope you enjoyed, glad you stopped by and please come back again ;)


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails